sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2016

3rd Sept 2016

3rd Sept 2016!!! I had a blog for more than 1 year and I have shared with you some of important things in my life, especially the extraordinary year at Hornsund. It is a high time to leave it and start something new. I will continue writing, but my plan is to create new blog, and I will write the link here, asap. Many things are happening, last month I bought the car, had the dog very ill, visited at least 10 boats, sometimes 3 per day, met interesting people, especially on the boats and at Trapper house, had the interview for  crazy nauka: http://www.crazynauka.pl/polka-ktora-wyemigrowala-do-arktyki/ , very actively helped in transportation of 3 puppies home (the ones born at Hornsund, Karolina and Robert came here to take them home), worked as dog handler, guide, tour developer and a bus cleaner;)
I say bye bye for the moment and enjoy those nice pics with the car and Rudek:) 
The photos by: Kamil Lehmann and some dd
hmmm what do we have here...

"please let me help you, please, please, I have just made piss on your wheel, but I can help"

Rudek with pieseł face

nice moments in the life, beautiful weather, nice company, nice car, space, Arctic... 

here you can see how big Rudek is:)

and he decided to jump:)
Rudek, Lukasz, Lukasz and Kamil onboard!(dd)

happiness (dd)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario