domingo, 24 de julio de 2016

24th Jul 2016


My brave puppies!!! :)
At home!!!! What a year!!! Thank you my dear people that I had met at the Station during the year, at short or long visit at the Base. With some of you for sure i will maintain the contact during whole my life, some of you for sure will be my friends for good and bad periods.. as it was at the base:) 
Last days were a bit strange for me. It is very rare to get used again to the city, to the noise, to the people. Walking along the street in Wroclaw (the European Cultural City 2016) I meet more people that I met during whole year at Hornsund. Thats crazy. 
I sent 10 days onboard Horyzont II (first transporting dogs to LYR, sail to Kaffieyra and Calypso and later way to Gdynia) it was difficult for me since the water and storms are not what I really enjoy :) However.. I am at home, Wroclaw, I miss Spitsbergen, the quiet beautiful places, the Nature, I am missing my dog (that need to stay at Svalbard 1 month more) whole the time. In 1 week I come back to Longyearbyen and I will do my best in my new job, half time unfortunately, but maybe I will find something more. I want to stay more time in Arctic, I love it!! :)

taking dogs to the ship, Horyzont II, photo by Karolina Michalczewska



My plan is to upload some old pics, visit the blog sometimes;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario